Monday, October 09, 2006

Another day of temping passes through my fingertips.
I worked at Whole Foods today. I filed my sweet little ass off. It was as boring as golf, I tell you. It did not help that I started my day off getting a coffee at 7-11. This is never a wise choice and I should remember that. But sometimes I am daring and adventurous in the bad kind of way, and I challenge what I already know to be true. So the coffee. It was called French Roast and I doused it with french vanilla creamer, as I have many times before. And the resulting concoction tasted exactly like what I imagine piss would taste like. Warm and uriney. It was awful. So my morning started off sour like pee.
And it will hopefully end bitter like beer, for that is where I am headed now. To beerland. Or my local pub. Whatever you wanna call it.

No comments: