Thursday, January 25, 2007

To My Guitar,


Just because you are cheap doesn't mean I should neglect you. I am sorry I haven't played you all week. We had a good thing going with the whole 3 times a week thing. Then this week I let it slide. I know it's no excuse, but I was really distracted this week, what with getting that job, selling my car, seeing my boyfriend and touching base with old friends...

I know, I know, now it will be awkward when we see each other in class for the first time tonight. I won't know how to be with you, I might poke you funny or mistreat you. We won't be in sync like we usually are. It may take a little time before we are both ready to connect. And for that I am sorry. I had complete control over the whole situation, you were stuck in a hard place the whole time--the corner of the living room, to be exact.

I hope we can get back together during class. I want to be with you, I do. I hope you will still take me (to Rockville when we rock tonight!).

Ok I'll see you in a little while...

Sincerely,
your proud owner,
L (ROCK) R

No comments: